account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

On/Off bug?

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

On/Off bug?

so.. since early yesterday ive been having this weird bug. i thought i just turned it off with my pocket, but it wouldn't turn back on. i connected it to charger to make sure it was charged and it went to the charging screen at 48%, so its not the percentage. it later does the same thing every time i unplug it and turn it off- it won't turn back on until i plug in the charger. i haven't unlocked the bootloader, I haven't rooted it, I haven't installed any apps for 6 months, whatcha think is wrong?

1 REPLY 1
Talent
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: On/Off bug?

Not sure exactly what is happening here, but a hunch...Some application could be exploiting your system ui so that it has become unresponsive...I am facing this issue when I turn on whatsapp at the end of day and it's pulling a whole bunch of messages.