account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

No Signal

Learner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

No Signal

My xperia XA1 got paid repair for replacement of touch and screen.But after one day it lost signal.very disappointed

4 REPLIES 4
Learner
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

paid repair

my phone was repaired after one day it again got defectine service center is again charging repair cost why

Adviser
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Re: No Signal

My nephew dropped my Xperia XA1 back in July and sent it to Sony for a repair. I had to place the sim card back in along with the sd card and had to do a fresh install. Try backing up using either the backup and restore in the settings menu or use Xperia Companion on the PC (find this better as it backups app / game data in full) then when done go to settings and system then tap reset phone and yes to deleting all from SD card and you should be good to go.

**side note have you ran the phone in safe mode to see if the network issue persists. **

Éire Sony Xperia 10, Xperia XA1 and Xperia M5 user
One time poster
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

the charging port was repaired then it doesn't have signal anymore

Emperor
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

@dhiane 

I'm sorry to hear that but you have to contact them 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)