account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Need a replacement of XA1 Dual SIM

One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Need a replacement of XA1 Dual SIM

Hello,

I am a delightful sony user and having lot of sony products in my home .But with my new Xperia XA1 (G3116)  I am experiencing lot of problems and i am truely dissapointed with the product.I have purchased it in 21/09/2017 but after few months I have found a pale yellow patch on display. So I immediately seek assiatnce from Sony Chat support and later on visit Sony Authorize Service Center near my place. Though my phone is within the warranty they delivered my phone within 10 days with replaced display. This was happened in 14th February 2018. Again the same problem arises with my phone on 18th March 2018 and I have called Xperia Customer Care for Assistance. They told me to do a Hardware Test (*#*#7378423#*#*)and found Test Failed with some issues and suggest me visit Service Center again. But though its second time I have faced the same problem along with heating issues and unexpected battery draining issues so I have decided to ask for entire handset replacement as I feel its a manufacture issue that is why same problem has occurred within a month. But while I am asking this to the service center they told me that we can't accept replacement request of handset like this and they told me that you have to have a  struggle a lot to replace the handset which actually dissapoint me with this sort of reply.

I am simply asking  questions that is I have faced a problem twice in my phone within a very short span of time though its within the waranty ,now if the same problem will be revive again and again even within the waranty period so what will be resolution? And if it happens again so are people of  concerned department of Sony India do consider this issue as manufacturing issue and going to replace my phone or not?

3 REPLIES 3
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Need a replacement of XA1 Dual SIM

Hi @SAN123, welcome to our forum and I'm very sorry to hear about this. Slightly frowning Face

This is a Global user based forum and all service cases are handled by your Local support team, so I recommend that you get in touch with them and they will be able to provide you with a more detailed answer than I can as warranty, service routines, consumer laws and so forth varies between markets/regions.

I hope that helps! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Та же проблема. Но я не понесу свою трубку в сервис центр, потому что знаю их решение. Наверное, я буду терпеть неудобства, пока не разобью её об стену. И при следующей покупке, буду тщательно выбирать производителя! И сомневаюсь, что выбор будет в пользу сони! 

Same problem. But I will not take my pipe to the service center, because I know their solution. I guess I'll endure the inconvenience until I break it against the wall. And with the next purchase, I will carefully choose the manufacturer! And I doubt that the choice will be in favor of Sonya!

GT

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Alvoron, very sorry to hear about this.

Your question has been translated to English as this is an International forum.

If you do not want to visit a service centre, have you tried contacting your Local support team to see if there are any other available options for you to have this solved in the best possible way? If you haven't done that I'd recommend doing so.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.