account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Experia XA1

One time poster
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

Experia XA1

I took out my contract 2yr come Nov I can't wait to renew my contract get a new phone... This must be one of the worst mobile phones I've ever had..for breaking down... Glad it came with a 2yr warranty on it or I'd be screwed, I've had it back in for repair 3times. First time I got a new phone. Last two times just replaced parts... Each time its for the touch screen. .. It starts off on the right hand corner then continue up the right hand side. Then down the left goes... Had other problems were I've 'had to take back to shop for help with it... When it works its not to bad a phone.. Just sick of having to take it back to shop then use my old phone for a few weeks till I get this phone back...