account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Anyone having issues with the side of the screen not working

Visitor
Message 191 of 458
Message 191 of 458

Re: Anyone having issues with the side of the screen not working

Got same problem after a month. Service centre replaced with a new one. Now this one having battery issue. 

One time poster
Message 192 of 458
Message 192 of 458

0 puan

XA1 cihaz ekranında dokunmatik problemler ve teknik servis 450 tl bedel biçti. Sony, garanti hizmetinin arkasında durup onları desteklediğini beyan etti. Bir tek sikayet almadıklarını söylüyor. Madem hiç bir sikayet yok ozaman bir doktora gidip o kör gözlerinizi açtırın ve biraz olsun boyut para kazandıran alırsiniz hiç hiç almadığınız sikayetler.

Touch problems and technical service on the XA1 screen cost 450 TL. Sony has stood behind the warranty service and declared support for them. He says they have not got a single complaint. If you do not have any complaints, go to a doctor and open those blind eyes and get some money for the size of the complaints that you have never received.

Translated with Google Translate.

Screenshot_20170914-123503.png

Screenshot_20170914-124220.png

Screenshot_20170914-123256.png

Screenshot_20170914-123737.png

Screenshot_20170914-123128.png

Screenshot_20170914-124407.png

Screenshot_20170914-123512.png

Screenshot_20170914-124449.png

Screenshot_20170914-123448.png

Screenshot_20170914-123250.png

Screenshot_20170914-123228.png

Screenshot_20170914-123421.png

One time poster
Message 193 of 458
Message 193 of 458

Re: Any plans of a SONY recall on the defective XA1's with the bad touchscreens?

mine also have touchscreen edge problem..i cannot type letter 'p' and 'q'

Visitor
Message 194 of 458
Message 194 of 458

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Hai I am Vinodh from India tamilnadu I don't know whether I can address my issues in this but I do bcoz I don't get any proper response from the right people,  I bought this mobile xa1 on 25th of June 2017, after a month the mobile started to hang and unwanted responses but not frequently, and after the first month of usage from the right side top of the screen to the power button the touch responce is completely out it is not responding, so for this I approached the Sony exclusive showroom where I purchased, they said if I would have bought the mobile with in 2 weeks after purchase they might have replaced this with a new mobile, so they directed me to the Sony authorized service center but I have no idea of doing that, because buying a mobile @21000 that too from Sony exclusive showroom which doesn't work just after a month is not tolerable, I don't know why they say 2 weeks I read the terms and conditions of sony completly there is no such phrase, so I demand the sony authenticated person to help me to replace this manufacturing defect mobile.

One time poster
Message 195 of 458
Message 195 of 458

Status bar/Notification pull down difficult in home screen

Pulling drop down for status bar is a great battle. All the time i am struggling with it. 

One time poster
Message 196 of 458
Message 196 of 458

I have been using xperia from two months and my touch is not working it has been from two month i am using this problem , i have done all the trouble shooting has per the guidline from your CSR support team and nothing is working and when i visited your service center they directly said they are not responsible .Please help or i have to take certain action on this .

One time poster
Message 197 of 458
Message 197 of 458

Bonjour, 

J'ai un problème avec mon xperia xa1, l'écran tactile ne fonctionne pas correctement et plusieurs zones ne réagissent pas au toucher. s'agit t il d'un problème de fabrication ou d'un usage non conforme.

Hello,
I have a problem with my xperia xa1, the touch screen does not work properly and several areas do not respond to touch. is a manufacturing problem or improper use.

GT

One time poster
Message 198 of 458
Message 198 of 458

Re: Touch screen problem view this test from my XA1

I am having the same issue and removed my screen protector to see if this improved touch sensitivity. My screen is slowly developing a faint grid in the background too. Disappointing as it's my third Sony Xperia phone and I've loved them! Not sure what's next....uggggg no fruit phones!!!! please help -

One time poster
Message 199 of 458
Message 199 of 458

Re: Edge Side Touch is not Working Speicly during keypad typing

Statusbar is working when screen lock but even in new ftf 135

Can you fix it this ftf issue..

Because is working in lockscreen only

Visitor
Message 200 of 458
Message 200 of 458

Re: Xperia XA1 touch issue design flaw?? any plan to recall and refund??

Unfortunately the local service centers just seem to fob us off with excuses. So this forum is our only recourse.  The more complaints we get here the more chance we'll get action from Sony.  This is clearly a hardware fault. I am filing a complaint with the disputes tribunal because this is a clear breach of the consumer guarantees act.