account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Anyone having issues with the side of the screen not working

One time poster
Message 351 of 458
Message 351 of 458

Re: Anyone having issues with the side of the screen not working

Screenshot_20180516-171038.png

White dots are not working. This problem occurred immediately after oreo update. 

Visitor
Message 352 of 458
Message 352 of 458

Touchscreen problem

My back and home button are not working properly. Sometimes touchscreen is also not working properly. Please help me

Emperor
Message 353 of 458
Message 353 of 458

Re: Touchscreen problem

@Alia71

I'm sorry to hear that but does your phone has a protective case, film and/or glass? 

Could you test the touchscreen?

Settings > About phone > Diagnostics > Test

Oreo

Settings > Support > Tests

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 354 of 458
Message 354 of 458

Same problem here, not using protector cover, or screen protector... My phone just got damaged... Got two with same problem, and they have just 3 months since I purchased them... Hey Sony I want my money back... I have replaced touch screen and display 2 times without sucess, even using sony companion software repair... I've tried to replaced them in my two phones and none of them worked. 😤😤😤

One time poster
Message 355 of 458
Message 355 of 458

Yes both lateral sides of my screen are not working. it is the second time after a repar 6 month ago. I m really disappointed...

Visitor
Message 356 of 458
Message 356 of 458

Re: Touchscreen problem

I tried the support test 3 times but it still isn't responding properly. 

One time poster
Message 357 of 458
Message 357 of 458

Sony experia touch screen issues

Purchased mymxXperiaxa1 two months ago and thetright side of my touch screen ddoe not work and getting worse. I called Sony and did the reaire and that didn't work so I called back aandwas told to send them my phone for 2weeks with out a replacement phone. This is disappointing, I have a Sony tv, Playstation, and oaypfor olastatPlay plus, seems as if they know about this problem yet seem to want to inconvenience the customer for unknowingly buying a defective phone and its sad... 

One time poster
Message 358 of 458
Message 358 of 458

Touch screen problem

Hi team, I am big fan of Sony. But after buying Sony xa1 I was wrong. Thanks for the realization. I bought this phone in 1 May 2017 now my phone have serious touch problem. I went to Sony service centre and they told me as the warranty is over it will cost me 5000 for screen replacement. It could possible to Sony service centre will do it free of cost as its hardly 15 days over of my warranty. Thanks 

Talent
Message 359 of 458
Message 359 of 458

Re: Touch screen problem

This absolutely is bad... Mine also turned 1 year old a few days back. Hope I don't face that issue. Xa1 has been infamous for that Slightly frowning Face

One time poster
Message 360 of 458
Message 360 of 458

SONY XPERIA XA1 PRODUK FAILED

Screenshot_20180524-235445.png