account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Anyone having issues with the side of the screen not working

One time poster
Message 311 of 458
Message 311 of 458

Re: Display and touchscreen issue

Удивительно, но я столкнулся с этой же проблемой сразу же после покупки ха1; при наборе текста не было отклика крайних символов. Дальше больше; проведя диагностику тачскрина, выяснилось, что не реагирует правый верхний его часть. В итоге отправка в сервисный центр и замена тачскрина. Очень неприятный осадок остался и остаётся об этом изделии под названием sony. 

Surprisingly, I ran into the same problem immediately after buying haha; When typing, there was no response from the extreme characters. Further more; After diagnosing the touchscreen, it turned out that the upper right part does not react. As a result, sending to the service center and replacing the touchscreen. Very unpleasant residue remained and remains about this product called sony.

GT

One time poster
Message 312 of 458
Message 312 of 458

Touch screen problem

hi

my xperia xa1 mobile display has been changed 2 times and today also i have submitted it to service center for touch problem and this problem is for 3rd time and after one month the warranty is going to expire,now what should i do for the same problem.the service center team is toliding me that they will going to change the display , for how much time i will do this and after my warrany is over it would be chargeable for me.

please help

Sony Xperia Support
Message 313 of 458
Message 313 of 458

Re: Touch screen problem

Hi @Lalit09, very sorry to hear about your device. Slightly frowning Face

This is a Global user based forum and since warranty terms, consumer laws and so forth varies between markets/regions, my best recommendation is that you get in touch with your Local support team as they are the experts on your market and they will be able to provide you with a more detailed answer than I can here at our Global forum on how you can proceed with this case and how everything will work if you should experience this behaviour again after the warranty is no longer valid.

I hope that helps! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Apprentice
Message 314 of 458
Message 314 of 458

Screen problem on Xperia XA1 after getting adriod 8.0

HeyScreenshot_20180328-211329.pngJust got android 8.0 on my xperia XA1 dual sim and i am facing bug. My screen look like this after watching videos or playing games. Plz help

One time poster
Message 315 of 458
Message 315 of 458

Touchscreen

I've been having issues with the right side of my touchscreen. It doesn't respond at all and it is very frustrating because for example in Whatsapp some buttons like "send the message" or "settings" , doesn't work. I removed my screen protector, clened the screen. I test my screen in the diagnostics tool, indeed, the little right side of the screen didn't work. Also tried the safe mode and stills the same. 

Please help. 

Emperor
Message 316 of 458
Message 316 of 458

Re: Touchscreen

@David9719

As you pointed out, that's a hardware issue and you'll have to get it inspected/repaired by your Local support

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Emperor
Message 317 of 458
Message 317 of 458

Re: Screen problem on Xperia XA1 after getting adriod 8.0

@Sam0507

just to be more specific, the issue is the wallpaper?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 318 of 458
Message 318 of 458

Screen problems

Touch screen proproble

mk_
One time poster
Message 319 of 458
Message 319 of 458

Re: Screen problem on Xperia XA1 after getting adriod 8.0

I have screen problems as well after the Update. Swype Key is unusable, the tracking is always interupted, so words dont geht recognized. 

While scrolling same thing, the touch tracking is way offiziell.

Rebooting does not help

Visitor
Message 320 of 458
Message 320 of 458

Not working screen

Some parts of the screen don't respond

I have always been a Sony supporter so that's the reason I bought Sony Xperia XA1. When I saw the advertisement I was excited by the speed and the no limits screen.. For the first two months I thought I've found the perfect phone.. But unfortunately that changed suddenly.. 6 months later I can't press the button "p" on my keyboard (I can only do it with several attempts, which is awful), secondly the notification bar cannot appear even if I scroll my finger gently.. (something unacceptable for a phone which was only 6 months old). Thirdly I'm a fan of fifa mobile ( you may think that's out of topic but it is..) and unfortunately I can't press some buttons on the screen so as a result I can't enjoy playing fifa.. I restore all data of the phone about fifteen minutes ago but nothing really changed to be honest.. Oh and by the way my phone never fall down in case you'll tell me it's from a fall

(can you imagine how hard it was for me to text this whole paragraph with so many letter of "p" in it??? I hope I'm not the only one who faces this kind of a problem.. And I also hope that the company will answer me either they've lost me from a client :