account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Anyone having issues with the side of the screen not working

Pioneer
Message 331 of 458
Message 331 of 458

Re: The sides of the screen not working

Как реанимировать тачскрин за 1 минуту! В данном видео я показал, как всего за 1 минуту можно восстановить работу тачскрина при появлении мертвых зон или фантомных нажатий. Не стоит тратить много денег на ремонт, ведь теперь вы это можете сделать сами! Покупайте смартфоны по самой выгодной цене! ...
One time poster
Message 332 of 458
Message 332 of 458

Edge Side Touch is not Working

Screenshot_20180415-221203.png

One time poster
Message 333 of 458
Message 333 of 458

Re: Edge Side Touch is not Working

In may 2017 bought this "beauty" XA1. Three months later the first symptoms of the disease of the screen. The situation developed in the following scenario: 2-3 mm. on the left side does not react display, two weeks later the situation repeated on the right side. Writing SMS messages has become painful. Two weeks later, ceased to follow the top edge of the display. When my patience ran out, took it to service under warranty. Under warranty replaced the display, battery and two more details. In great need of repair phone was 28 days. At the end of September 2017. phone took away from repairs and was pleased not long. In January 2018g. symptoms began to recur. And here 21.04.2018 the city will incur in repair again with the same problem. Very disappointed in this model. And judging by the reviews on the Internet for this phone model, this problem is common. This disadvantage in my opinion is essential.

Visitor
Message 334 of 458
Message 334 of 458

Re: Touch screen problem view this test from my XA1

I had submitted my handset three times to service center . At last they given me replacement. Though new handset is also having same problem within month. What help can you offer now? What is your policy. I straightly want my money back. Can you do that? Call these faulty handset back and give different handset instead. Your SONY xperia XA1 is the biggest failure. Please accept the fact. Debit your Touchpad supplier. 

Learner
Message 335 of 458
Message 335 of 458

Re: Touch screen problem view this test from my XA1

I also gave my XA1 to sony’s service center. I hate this 😫

Learner
Message 336 of 458
Message 336 of 458

Re: Dragging down of notification bar

Yes.. In every scenario. I end up giving my XA1 to Sony’s service center for repair because after a month, half of my phone’s screen is not working anymore.

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 337 of 458
Message 337 of 458

Re: Anyone having issues with the side of the screen not working

I have the same problem with the touch on the edges of the screen and this is my second device!! I had the first one replaced because of the same problem and now i'm probably going to get my second one replaced as well. Very dissapointing.

Learner
Message 338 of 458
Message 338 of 458

XA1 CONTINUOUS TOUCH PROBLEM

Hey, i bought my xa1 last year in July. Within a month, the screen touch got complaints at the edges. I got it repaired within a week. I thought all was well. Later again after a month, same problem. Again i took it to service center and got it back after a week. Again after a month I'm facing the same problem. How many times will i have to go to the service center. I've seen that many people are facing the same problem with xa1. It's really unfair that i spent money for such a faulty phone. At least now i don't have to pay screen replacement bse it's in warranty. What will i do after warranty period is over. I'll never buy sony mobiles again. 

Visitor
Message 339 of 458
Message 339 of 458

Touch screen problem

After updating to oreo in my Sony Expedia xA1. Back and home botton is not working. Notification peel is also not working. So  send a update to solve it

Thank you 

Apprentice
Message 340 of 458
Message 340 of 458

Touch screen

The touch is not working on the right and left sides, for example, I can not click on the three dot marks indicated by the red lines in the picturesketch-1524766631546.pngTouch