account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Anyone having issues with the side of the screen not working

One time poster
Message 121 of 458
Message 121 of 458

Re: Xperia XA1 - I can't pull notifications bar

Exactly the same situation. Since the 15th of July (Saturday) it's very difficult to pull down the notifications bar (on the lock screen it behaves normally).

One time poster
Message 122 of 458
Message 122 of 458

Re: Anyone having issues with the side of the screen not working

My device has get the same issues

Visitor
Message 123 of 458
Message 123 of 458

Re: Touch screen problem

touch screen not working.  i found most of them have problem. why sony did not replacement or refund. if sony doesnot give replacement for xa1 owner, we will make a group and file complaint against sony india for justice

Visitor
Message 124 of 458
Message 124 of 458

Re: Anyone having issues with the side of the screen not working

So I sent my phone for reparation, and to my astonishment, they refuse to repair the device for free. This is kind of enraging, since I see in this very topic how many people there are with the same problem. I was very content with my previous Xperia device, this one not so much. I don't think I'll buy one again.

One time poster
Message 125 of 458
Message 125 of 458

three times problems with touchscreen.......

img005.jpgi use al long time sony experia but i think this is the last time. i get my new XA1 and after 2 weeks problems with the touch screen first in the corner and on the right site. i go to the vodafone shop and get een new one....after two weeks same problem but i was 2 days to late to get a new one so he go to the repair centre after a week he come back with a new screen and software and after two weeks same problem, so now he is again to the repair centre. i now he is stil in the garantie but already drive a lot of km from home to the shop. around 80 euro diesel.

One time poster
Message 126 of 458
Message 126 of 458

Touch screen problem

Hi team,

Purchased a new phone then the touch problem occurs company gave me a replacement after that the same problem started with new device now my device is again in service center.Now i need my money back,because this Xa1 is having a big problem

Highlighted
Regular
Message 127 of 458
Message 127 of 458

Re: three times problems with touchscreen.......

Guna cry I finally come back and it's not going well now thought it was just a bad batch 

Regular
Message 128 of 458
Message 128 of 458

Re: Display and touchscreen issue

Hi All,I'm back with a problem again..

Now my display got 3 black lines and color becomes blur.

Will go back to service center again ..

Will sony reply to this? I did't see any sony rep here

Regular
Message 129 of 458
Message 129 of 458

guess what?

They have no stock and I have to wait for the display parts until September!

A lot of demand I think..

Sony..any comment?

One time poster
Message 130 of 458
Message 130 of 458

I've got this issue now too, started happening just a month after purchasing for no obvious reason. Unfortunately bought the phone from eBay HK shipped to UK so will have to go through their service center... :/