account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Any comments yet on latest 48.1.A.2.73 firmware upgrade?

Highlighted
Regular
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Any comments yet on latest 48.1.A.2.73 firmware upgrade?

I got the update notification today, but don't want to upgrade after previous experience, particularly Oreo and touchscreen issue, athough as I reported a few days back, mine seems to have magically corrected itself -see other topic below. I know this is not an OS upgrade, but I would like to hear some positive noise.

2 REPLIES 2
Rookie
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Any comments yet on latest 48.1.A.2.73 firmware upgrade?

Don't do it!  Has major bugs.  Battery management issues.  Slow response to touch screen.  

Visitor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Any comments yet on latest 48.1.A.2.73 firmware upgrade?

Es horrible la peor actualización hasta ahora yo lo actualice y ahora tengo menos de 500mb de ram no puedo ejecutar ninguna app por que todo se pone lag y se cierra. Restaure datos de fabrico pero el problema sigue igual por más que no tengo ni una sola app instalada. 

It is horrible the worst update so far I update it and now I have less than 500mb of ram I can not run any app because everything gets lag and closes. Restore factory data but the problem remains the same for more than I do not have a single app installed.

gt