account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

After compnion reparation i cant't remember google account password

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

After compnion reparation i cant't remember google account password

Hello everybody,

During an update , my phone died. i repared it with companion and i did said that i know my google account and password. unfortunetly i was wrong and now i can'n reinitialise  my phone. How can i do ?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pioneer
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: After compnion reparation i cant't remember google account password

@Cristin4

You can change your google account password using another device, but you will have to wait 24 hours before you can try to log on your freshly "repaired" device (google security policy) . Any attemp to log in before 24hs have passed from password change, even with the new password, will set back time again to 24 hours. 

2 REPLIES 2
Pioneer
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

@Cristin4

You can change your google account password using another device, but you will have to wait 24 hours before you can try to log on your freshly "repaired" device (google security policy) . Any attemp to log in before 24hs have passed from password change, even with the new password, will set back time again to 24 hours. 

Visitor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Thank you so much! 24 heures is ...long... Slightly smiling Face))))