account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia XA1 Ultra loud speaker issue

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Xperia XA1 Ultra loud speaker issue

THE PARLANTE DOES NOT WORK
On December 10, 2018, I invested in the mobile Xperia XA1 ULTRA. Everything normal and everything in function, it was not until today, Monday May 6, 2019, that at any moment the high speaker of my cell phone does not work, I was listening to music and from one moment to another it stopped know why, in front of hand would appreciate your prompt response and support in the face of the inconvenience. Thank you.

NO FUNCIONA EL PARLANTE

El 10 de diciembre de 2018 invertí en el móvil xperia XA1 ULTRA. Todo normal y todo en función, no fue si no hasta el día de hoy lunes 6 de mayo de 2019, que de un momento a otro el alto parlante de mi celular no funciona, estaba escuchando música y de un momento a otro se detuvo sin saber porque, De Ante Mano Agradecería Su Pronta Respuesta y Soporte Ante el Inconveniente. Gracias. 

1 REPLY 1
Emperor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Xperia XA1 Ultra loud speaker issue

@Electricdrake64 

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

Could you restart and test your device?

Settings > About phone > Diagnostics > Test

Oreo

Settings > Support > Tests

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)