account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

XA1 Ultra reboots itself

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

XA1 Ultra reboots itself

Hi, I have been having a problem with my mobile for around a month which is very disturbing considering the fact that I bought this XA1 Ultra around  two months ago. The problem is that whenever I try to turn on HotSpot for Portable ‎Wi-Fi the device automatically reboots itself. Same thing happens whenever I try to turn off airplane mode.

I would be very grateful if i could find some useful advice here on this blog. Have a good day.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: XA1 Ultra reboots itself

@_seyda

That's rather odd, could you boot your device in >>> safe mode and report back?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

@_seyda

That's rather odd, could you boot your device in >>> safe mode and report back?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

I did as you suggested and it worked! Thanks a lot. Slightly smiling Face 

Emperor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

@_seyda

The problem seems to be a third party app, if you experience the same, just boot in safe mode, if you don't experience the same then, uninstall app by app (that you have installed) until you find the culprit.