account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Without recognizing sim card

Adviser
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Without recognizing sim card

Hola, tengo un problema con mi equipo, recién lo compre manos de 15 días el primer día lo actualize a Android 7 y todo normal hasta el día de hoy por la mañana cuando desperté estaba normal, mande un mensaje de texto y se envió, lo puse a cargar y cuando cheque de nuevo me aparecía que faltaba tarjeta sim y así sigue hasta ahorita sin reconocer, ya le probé 2 y no las reconoce, ya lo reinicie a fabrica y tampoco, no se ha caído ni golpeado, alguien tiene o le a pasado este problema? 

Hello, I have a problem with my computer, I just bought it 15 days hands the first day I updated it to Android 7 and everything normal until today in the morning when I woke up it was normal, send a text message and it was sent, what I started to charge and when I check again it appeared that there was no sim card and so it continues until now without recognizing, I already tried it 2 and it does not recognize them, I started it back to the factory and either, it has not fallen or hit, someone has or Have you passed this problem?

GT

3 REPLIES 3
Commissioner
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Without recognizing sim card

1)turn off phone

2)carefully pull/take outsim cardsim-card-136401442298303901-151103160249.jpg

3)carefully clean up conductors with eraserlifebuzz-56c480bb4ec0c8da9307a5295661db35-limit_2000.jpg

4)put it back and test

5)get new sim card at your ISP if still not working properly

One time poster
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hola

Quisiera saber que tipo de memoria (Micro SD) puedo ponerle al teléfono ya que le inserte una que tenia y no lo soporto y se daño 

Hello

I would like to know what type of memory (Micro SD) I can put on the phone and insert one that I had and I can not stand it and hurt

GT

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

ya lo hice pero sigue igual , he probado con otra sim y tampoco,las sim estan vigentes ya que las uso en otros celulares, es muy raro lo que pasa me estoy desepcionando ;(

I did it but it's still the same, I've tried another sim and neither, the sim are valid because I use them in other cell phones, it's very strange what happens I'm de-activating; (

GT