account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Where or when to buy in USA

One time poster
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Where or when to buy in USA

The phone is listed in US store but I can't find it anywhere to buy. Isn't it released yet? If not, when we should expect it? Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Where or when to buy in USA

@Nalognitsa

check amazon

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Hi @Nalognitsa, welcome to our community and I'm glad to hear that you are interested in purchasing an Xperia XA1 Ultra!

This is a global forum and release dates and availability may differ between markets, therefor I would recommend that you get in touch with your Local support team.

They are best equipped to answer these type of questions since they are the experts on your market! Slightly smiling Face

You can also have a look with retailers both locally and online as @uliwooly suggested!

I hope that helps! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Learner
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Amazon. Com has them. International stock but mine works well. Just don't get model 3226 if you have T-mobile. Fastest you can get is HSPA+. 

Mark

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Hi Mate,

You can buy Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra in USA from Amazon and here is link to purchase it: 

https://www.amazon.com/Sony-Xperia-G3226-FACTORY-UNLOCKED/dp/B072FN52KV/

Regards,
Rama Krishna Chinnam