account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Was it necessary to make this phone..

Learner
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Was it necessary to make this phone..

Every app be built in or  3 party will crash at some point of time... Worst mobile for gaming... Face recognition does not work all the time... Reception is like u have to be in open area (not restricted by any kind obstacles - walls or roof)

The cell phone itself hangs, lags.......  and battery drains like a stream... Charged in an hour or so... Dead in another half an hour.... For now this much....  I hope I don't find any more good remarks for xa1 ultra... 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Was it necessary to make this phone..

Wow, your experiences with this device are night and day from mine. I absolutely love this phone (XA1 Ultra) and wish my main carrier supported it (Verizon). So for all of my testing I have had to resort to my "Cricket" sim and around here Cricket isn't the best..lol.. But with that said, I still get calls clearly, media consumption is outstanding with this screen resolution, and battery use is better than most. If Verizon would support GSM, this would be my new go to device and I own several phones to compare to.

Sorry about your experiences.