account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Usb mode

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

Usb mode

Telefonu bilgisayara bagladım mod secin dedi bunlar dosya aktarma sadece sarj gibi seçeneklerdi ben sadece sarja bastım bu yüzden bilgisayar telefonu görmüyor o secenekler kısmını nasıl bulabilirim usb modunu secin kısmını dosya aktarmak yapacagım

I'm going to transfer the file to the part of the computer I've connected to the computer, I said, select the usb mode that I can find the part of the options that the computer doesn't see the phone so I just pressed the saray they said the file transfer was just like the charging options

gt