account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Sony Fix these errors

Enthusiast
Message 1 of 13
Message 1 of 13

Sony Fix these errors

Some of the games I downloaded from Google play are not installed in the phone. Turns off automatic setup. 8.0 to this day xa1ultra is troubled and sony still did not give 8.1. Why 8.0? The phone used to be good. After 8.0, the problematic screen gets dark and there is no solution. Sony does not happen 😒😒😒😒

12 REPLIES 12
Emperor
Message 2 of 13
Message 2 of 13

Re: Sony Fix these errors

@Turkeyozgur 

You have to report the bug/issues to the app/game developers. How much FREE internal storage do you have?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 13
Message 3 of 13

sony software is bad.problem in some applications.didn't even find a solution to this problem.Screenshot_20190413-111140.jpg

Emperor
Message 4 of 13
Message 4 of 13

@Turkeyozgur 

I can't see the picture

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 5 of 13
Message 5 of 13

Uploading pictures but not showing 

Emperor
Message 6 of 13
Message 6 of 13

@Turkeyozgur 

They have to be approved, you could upload them to a different website and post the link here or just wait for them to be approved.

Enthusiast
Message 7 of 13
Message 7 of 13

You can look at the problem from the photo

Emperor
Message 8 of 13
Message 8 of 13

@Turkeyozgur 

which android version and build number is your phone on?

Enthusiast
Message 9 of 13
Message 9 of 13

Android 8.0 

48.1.A. 2.101

Enthusiast
Message 10 of 13
Message 10 of 13

Why the problem is not resolved