account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Slow charging

Learner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Slow charging

Slow charging
My Xperia XA1 ULTRA loads very slowly it takes like 6 to fully charge from 20 percent and for that load I have to put it as only charging the device as if it were connected to a computer .. Is there any solution?

carga lenta

Mi Xperia XA1 ULTRA carga muy lento tarda como 6 en cargar por completo desde el 20 por ciento y para que carge tengo que ponerlo como solo cargar el dispositivo como si estuviera conecto a una compu.. Ahí alguna solución??

4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Slow charging

@Ulisesmx 

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

have you tested different wall chargers ?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

If I have tried different types of chargers and nothing is factory and nothing, is there any way to fix it? 

Emperor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

@Ulisesmx 

I'm sorry to hear that but if you already tested different wall chargers and cables, there isn't much to do other than to contact your Local support 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sony Xperia Support
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Ulisesmx, sorry to hear about this. Slightly frowning Face

Have you tried charging the device when it's either powered off or when it's rebooted in safe mode? Just so we can make sure that no applications is the cause of the device charging slow.

This can be worth to try before handing it in for repairs, if you haven't already done that.

Feel free to keep us posted!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.