account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Screen yellowing problem

One time poster
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Screen yellowing problem

Sony xa1 ultra yeni aldığım telefonun  ekran da Mavi ısık zararından engellemek için gibi ekran görüntüsü sarımsı nasıl cözebiliriz 

Sony xa1 ultra new how I get the screen of the phone to prevent the blue light from the screen as well as how to fix the screen image yellowish

gt

4 REPLIES 4
Enthusiast
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Ekran sararma sorunu

Sony mobile garantisi varsa kvk bakıyor yollayabilirsin

If you have Sony mobile warranty, you can send kvk

gt

Visitor
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Kvk gönderdim yazılım güncellemesi yapılıp geri verildi sorun aynı devam ediyor

Kvk sent the software update done and the problem continues the same

gt

Enthusiast
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Please write down the note that the problem does not solve the problem.

Tekrak gönderin sorun ekranda diye not yazın.yazılım sorunu çözmedi diyin

@Turkeyozgur 

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Re: Screen yellowing problem

Hello everyone and I'm sorry to hear about this. Slightly frowning Face

Your posts has been translated to English as this is an International forum, so please post any replies in English.

@mehmetsahin41, is it only in certain applications the screen is yellow and is it the entire screen, or only parts of the display?

If you haven't done the display test that be found in Settings > Support > Xperia tests > Display, I would recommend that you do that, but if there is no change, get in touch with your Local support team so they can arrange a repair for you.

@Selman96, get in touch with your Local support team and they will arrange a repair for you.

Feel free to keep me posted!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.