account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Screen always showing demo

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Screen always showing demo

I can not stop my xperia xa1 ultra screen from showing retail demo. So always my handset is showing xperia ad. And my battery is draining out v fast. Tweeted many times, but got no reply . How to get rid of the problem? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Screen always showing demo

@Golperjhuli Please try to dial *#*#73556673#*#* and see if you can get out of demo mode.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

@Golperjhuli Please try to dial *#*#73556673#*#* and see if you can get out of demo mode.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Thank you. The problem solved magically. But facing another problem. My device is charging only upto 60%. Can't find any solution . Please help me again. 

Highlighted
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

@Golperjhuli try to force your device to shut down by pressing power button and volume up at the same time until it will vibrate 3 times. Charge the device normally after you turn it back on.