account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Problem with clock

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Problem with clock

My clock at The top right corner often sleeps, it can stay The same minute for 10-20 minutes. Now The 'big' clock connected to The date also fails to show correct time. This morning at 8.35, the big clock showed 8.21 and The one in the top corner said 8.10. How come? 

7 REPLIES 7
Emperor
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: Problem with clock

@Diozzy 

well, do you have any battery saving app? any third party home launcher? are you experiencing any other issue?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

No I have no battery saving app, don't know what 'third party....' means and I don't have any other problems with the phone. Could I send a screen shot? 

Emperor
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

@Diozzy 

yeah, you can post a screenshot here, also could you test the phone in safe mode 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

@uliwooly wrote:

@Diozzy 

yeah, you can post a screenshot here, also could you test the phone in safe mode 

The top right clock days 7.27, I will try safe mode too

Screenshot_20190430-074059.png

Apprentice
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

Screenshot_20190430-074059.png

Apprentice
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

Problems with sending photos/screen shot too 😞

Emperor
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

@Diozzy 

I can't see the screenshots until they are approved