account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place this monday
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

New updats keep showing up

One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

New updats keep showing up

Merhaba. Bu gün xperia A1 ultra aldım. Telefonu açtığımda itibaren 4 kez yazılım güncellemesi yaptım fakat sürekli bildirim olarak yeni güncelleme yapın yazıyor. Ne yapmalıyım??? 

Hello there. Today I bought the xperia A1 ultra. I have updated the software 4 times since I turned on the phone, but it is writing new update as continuous notification. What should I do???

GT

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Sos

Hi @Ebruramnef

Welcome to the community!

I have translated your post as this is a Global forum and all posts/replies must be in English Slightly smiling Face

Are you updating the device from the phone itself or via a PC?

Let me know Grinning Face with smiling Eyes

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

I bought my Sony xperia xa1 just last night. It has repeatedly asked to install software update right after installing an update. This has been going on since 10pm last night and it's now 7am. This isn't normal. Please help

Learner
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

there are a lot of software updates that is being pushed in your phone. one being a pre-requisite of the other thus it keeps on asking you for an update. 

It happened on my phone bought couple weeks ago...

now this may be bad, but if you notice some issue with your mobile data after all the software update, you would need to do a factory reset to solve the issue...

my suggestion is to create a backup so it will not be taxing on your side doing a factory reset.