account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Never ending "ended call " notification

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Never ending "ended call " notification

Hi, 

When I end a call, voice stops with the call screen saying "ended call ". That screen never goes away. And if I try to make another call, the system denys saying "you cannot place another call while a call is in progress. Ihave to restart everytim I make a call. Phone worked fine in safe mode. I uninstalled whatsapp and the problem went away. I need whatsapp for sure.  Any solution?.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Never ending "ended call " notification

Hi @Saoodka

Welcome to the community! 

In this case as Whatsapp is causing the issue, you would be best to send feedback through to the developers of Whatsapp so the issue can be rectified in a future update of the app. 

To contact the developers and alert them of the issue simply head to the Play Store, search for and open Whatsapp. If you scroll to the bottom of this page you will have contact information for the developers. 

Good luck Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Never ending "ended call " notification

I don't have a Whatsapp, but I have this same "Never ending the ended call" issue. It seems this is an intrinsic problem for Xperia XA1 Ultra. Is there any solutions from Sony Aperia? Thanks