account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

My battery is consumed fast and is new equipment

Apprentice
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Translation via Google Translate:

Mi bateria se consume rapido y es equipo nuevo

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: My battery is consumed fast and is new equipment

Bien, checa el uso de memoria RAM o que apps son las que están consumiendo más batería , ahora si no tienes aplicaciónes muy demandantes y no consumen muchos recursos en segundo plano prueba con un restablecimiento de fábrica .

Well, check the use of RAM or which apps are the ones that are consuming more battery, now if you do not have very demanding applications and do not consume many resources in the background try a factory reset.

GT

Apprentice
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Pues ya cheque y según el consumo de bateria 

La pantalla me consume de 50 a  53% es lo que más batería me consume 

Well, check and according to the battery consumption

The screen consumes me from 50 to 53% is what more battery consumes me

GT

Apprentice
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Translation via Google Translate:

Well, I continue to consume

In constant use it lasts 1 day and varied it lasts 2 days then I do not know if it is normal

Pues me sigue consumiendo 

En uso constante me dura 1 día y variado me dura 2 días entonces no se si sea normal 

Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

@Beny1 @ANDROC4

We keep using Google Translate to find the meaning of your messages. Kindly post your future questions/feedbacks in English so we can assist you, this is an English based forum.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Apprentice
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Hello, such a good day

Well, my Bluetooth has it off
Then I do not know
Whether it's the applications or the screen
I've seen and then it's more the screen but I do not know if it's something else