account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Loosing my mind for 5 months and $1000s later a hacker wont leave me alone ....

Visitor
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Loosing my mind for 5 months and $1000s later a hacker wont leave me alone ....

@Blaine187 

Do elaborate but do contact your local police department 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Re: Loosing my mind for 5 months and $1000s later a hacker wont leave me alone ....

Hi @Blaine187, sorry to hear about this. Slightly frowning Face

Is there anything we can assist you with? If you think that your device has been hacked, I would recommend that you perform a software repair using Xperia Companion, but you will also need to make sure that your Google account and such is secure.

Let us know if that helps!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Visitor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Thanks for the cocommen and suggestions. I have contacted the police department and repair and find out more about the security key is what I'm going to do.. I know what I have been through with this situation and it really goes beyond being hacked  people definitely think I'm crazy and ddon't believe what I say... I'm here to tata with others, this is real, this is illegal and a total life invasion . Keep safe and HACK FREE!! 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Hi again @Blaine187 and you're very welcome!

I hope everything will be sorted out in the end for you!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.