account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Help please the photos of my xperia xa1 ultra get corrupted

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Hello, if someone can help me, when I take a picture everything goes well, but after a few days the photo can no longer be seen, it just gets corrupted. Why is that? It happened to me that long ago with another team of another brand, many photos were spoiled and I had to delete them since I could not open them or even copy them on a PC. Thank you for your answers

Ayuda por favor las fotos de mi xperia xa1 ultra se corrompen

Hola, si alguien me puede ayudar, cuando tomo una foto todo sale bien, pero a los pocos días la foto ya no se puede ver, simplemente se corrompe. Por que es eso? Me sucedió eso hace tiempo con otro equipo de otra marca, se malograron muchísimas fotos y tuve que borrarlas ya que no podía abrirlas ni siquiera copiandolas en una PC. Gracias por sus respuestas 

1 REPLY 1
Emperor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Help please the photos of my xperia xa1 ultra get corrupted

@Gatopunche 

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

I'm sorry to hear that but since it's not the first time that you've experience this, then the problem is the SD card, you should reformat the SD card and check again, but you might need a new one. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)