account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Help needed to switch on voicemail!

SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Help needed to switch on voicemail!

How can I switch on voicemail on my Sony Xperia xa1 ultra? And how do I record my own personal voicemail greeting? 

Thanks in advance 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Help needed to switch on voicemail!

Hi @Crazybirdlady, welcome to our forum!

The Xperia answering machine is not included in the Xperia XA1 Ultra, so you will need to use the voicemail that your operator has. Most of the time they have a number that you call and then you can set it up with your own personal greeting and edit some more settings.

The number to the voicemail may be included on the bill you get from your operator for your subscription, otherwise you can give them a call and they will assist you further.

I hope that helps! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

3 REPLIES 3
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hi @Crazybirdlady, welcome to our forum!

The Xperia answering machine is not included in the Xperia XA1 Ultra, so you will need to use the voicemail that your operator has. Most of the time they have a number that you call and then you can set it up with your own personal greeting and edit some more settings.

The number to the voicemail may be included on the bill you get from your operator for your subscription, otherwise you can give them a call and they will assist you further.

I hope that helps! Slightly smiling Face

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Thanks so much for your fast reply 👍🏽

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

@Crazybirdlady, you're very welcome and let me know if there is anything else! Slightly smiling Face

Have an awesome day!