account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Download folder

SOLVED
Learner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Download folder

Does anybody know where I can find the download folder on my Xperia A1 ultra? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Re: Download folder

Hi @Adhiktam, welcome to our forum!

As @alexdon mentioned, you can download a file manager to access this folder, however there may be an application called "Files" in your device that works as a file manager as well.

You can also go to Settings > Storage > tap on the internal storage > tap on Files > tap on "Downloads".

I hope that helps!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

@Adhiktam  you need a file explorer and you should be able to find the folder under internal storage.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Hi @Adhiktam, welcome to our forum!

As @alexdon mentioned, you can download a file manager to access this folder, however there may be an application called "Files" in your device that works as a file manager as well.

You can also go to Settings > Storage > tap on the internal storage > tap on Files > tap on "Downloads".

I hope that helps!

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Learner
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Hi Jonas, thanks a lot for your answer! I found the File folder that substitutes the old Download folder. Great! 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

@Adhiktam, you're very welcome! Slightly smiling Face

Let me know if there is anything else and have a great weekend! Upside-down Face