account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Does not display contact names

Learner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Does not display contact names

Buenos días justo después de una actualización, cada vez que tengo una llamada o un mensaje de texto no aparece el nombre del contacto sino el número y no puedo identificar al mismo. 

Gracias 

Good morning just after an update, every time I have a call or a text message does not appear the name of the contact but the number and I can not identify it.

Thank you

GT

3 REPLIES 3
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Does not display contact names

Hi @19leo,

Welcome to the community,

Sorry to hear about this issue, let's see if I can help resolve it Slightly smiling Face

Can you please clarify some information for me, are you saying after an update your contacts no longer show correctly in your messaging and calls, for example when your friend calls you only see his number and not his name?

Please let me know.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Learner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hello, thats exactly the problem, when i get a call or a SMS text, it displays the nurmers and not the contacts names. 

Thanks for the help 

Greetings 

Leo 

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Thanks for getting back to me, can you please test the handset in Safe Mode and see if the issue continues?

safe mode

Please let me know.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.