account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug Wallpapers

Visitor
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Bug Wallpapers

Mon fond d'écran étant correctement placé dans les paramètre, n'arrête pas de se déplacer tout seul soudainement en me mettant une partie de l'écran en noir et une petite partie de mon fond d'écran en bas de l'ecran. Comment faire pour resoudre ce problème ! Je doit systématiquement éteindre le téléphone et le rallumer pour que mon fond d'écran ce remette bien et cela devient agaçant. 

My wallpaper is correctly placed in the settings, does not stop moving suddenly suddenly by putting me a part of the screen in black and a small part of my wallpaper at the bottom of the screen. What can be done to solve this problem ! I must always turn off the phone and turn it on again so that my wallpaper remits well and it becomes annoying.

GT

2 REPLIES
One time poster
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

When entering an application, sometimes the main screen changes

Hola, he presentado reiterados problemas con mi Xperia G3223. Al entrar en alguna aplicación, en ocasiones la pantalla principal cambia. Adjunto foto. Hay que reiniciarlo para que vuelva a la normalidad. 

Screenshot_20180813-141620.png

Hello, I have presented repeated problems with my Xperia G3223. When entering an application, sometimes the main screen changes. I attach a photo. You have to restart it to return to normal.

-GT

Highlighted
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Home screen background not appearing or image appears wonky,

My home screen a lot of the time appears wonky. The picture sometimes doesn't appear fully, and half of it is covered by a black cover. I know that it isn't the way I set it, because most of the time it is fine. I just wondered if it happens to anyone else. Screenshot_20190111-164450.png