account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Battery xa 1 ultra

One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Battery xa 1 ultra

Battery xa 1 ultra
I put my cell phone charge I leave it for a few hours until it is fully charged and when I disconnect it lasts a few minutes and it turns off and I can turn it on again many times and it shows me that I only have 1% battery and change the battery and I reset it and it stays the same

Bateria xa 1 ultra

Pongo a carga mi celular  lo dejo al algunas horas hasta que se carge completamente y cuando lo desconecto le dura unos cuantos minutos y se apaga y lo puedo volver a prender muchas  veces y me marca que tengo solo 1% de batería ya cambie la pila y lo restableciry sigue igual

3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Battery xa 1 ultra

@Luiscpopeye 

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

I'm sorry to hear that but that might be a hardware issue, you could repair the device with Xperia Companion to narrow down the issue. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

I have the same issue, i've done software repair and factory reset.

If you turn off the phone and leave it to charge, it will reach 100%, but then as soon as you use it it drops to 1% quite rapidly. The phone does not get warm when it goes this, but nore is it actually out of battery. I was able to use for 11 hours (8am till 7pm) while it was at "1%".  It restarted a bunch, but I think this is just programmed in to happen when it thinks it low on battery.

This seems like a software issue rather than a hardware issue. The battery usage chart looks artificial, like it isn't actually recording real use.

Battery usage details.jpg

Anyone have any ideas?

Emperor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

@OldschoolC 

time to get it inspected/repaired by Sony 

https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)