account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Announce caller ID

Rookie
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Announce caller ID

Hallo, 

kann ich bei Einstellungen so einstellen dass Anrufer Namen bei einer Anruf angesagt wird ohne dass ich dafür einen anderen App installieren muss? 

Danke im voraus 

Hello,

can I set in settings so that caller name is announced in a call without me having to install another app for it?

Thank you in advance

gt

2 REPLIES 2
Emperor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Announce caller ID

@Ayçi 

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

No, you will need a third party app, the closest thing to it would be 

settings > accessibility > TalkBack but that's not what you are looking for as it will read out loud pretty much everything

@Ayçi wrote:

Announce caller ID
Hello,

can I set in settings so that caller name is announced in a call without me having to install another app for it?

Thank you in advance

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Announce caller ID

Danke für die Antwort 🙋🏻‍♂️