account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Alarm clock bug, No sound

Learner
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Alarm clock bug, No sound

I have this problem on Xperia XA Ultra, android 7.0. 

Happend to me several times, all settings are correct, the alarm only vibratres and makes No sound, very annoying, No 3rd party apps used for alarm, sound management. I run the risk of waking up late for work everyday, this bug need to be fixed immediately. 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: Alarm clock bug, No sound

@Messam2305

Does this issue happen if you use a 3rd party clock and alarms app? I suggest you try Timely app for testing. 

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Learner
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

I tried Timely 3rd party alarm app as you suggested, same problem, Alarm makes No sound, vibrates only. 

I am curious, when this problem will be fixed. Abviously sony software has a bug that needs to be patched in the next software update. 

Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

@Messam2305

Can you try and test if the same problem occurs while your phone is in the safe mode?

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Visitor
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Well, i experienced this bug 2 days ago and i figured out that forcing stop the application solved the problem i went for settings>internal storage >apps>clock>clear the cache and data then force stop it,i tried the safe mode option and another clock apps and didn't help

@Messam2305wrote:

I tried Timely 3rd party alarm app as you suggested, same problem, Alarm makes No sound, vibrates only. 

I am curious, when this problem will be fixed. Abviously sony software has a bug that needs to be patched in the next software update. 

Slightly smiling Face

One time poster
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

I only made this account to let you know, 2 years later - same problem.  Zero fix my friend . Nobody cares lol

Enthusiast
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

I have the Alarm problem.