account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

XA1 Plus Update 48.1.A.2.122: Reviews

Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

XA1 Plus Update 48.1.A.2.122: Reviews

Just got this update on XA1 Plus G3412. Have not installed yet.

Please tell us your review of this system update.

5 REPLIES 5
One time poster
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: XA1 Plus Update 48.1.A.2.122: Reviews

Same here. Came here to check for feedbacks before I proceed with installation. 

One time poster
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

I've installed it, haven't seen anything different.

It's only 100MB+, so probably just a security update and minor bug fixes.

Learner
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

So I've applied the update. So far noticed nothing except that for the Security Patch is now August 1, 2019, which could be just the update and no other thing like bugfixes or such.

One time poster
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

I suggest you to do not update your August security patch cuz after updating new augest patch my phone started heating up and it lags will playing games. 

I hope it's helpful. 

Learner
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

I also have this updates last days. I have noticed a darkspot on my rear camera didn't know if it is a dust or something even in the picture still visible. This only happens after I update my phone