account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Why there is no double tap to wake and sleep on My Xperia XA1 Plus.

One time poster
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Why there is no double tap to wake and sleep on My Xperia XA1 Plus.

Sony should add this very essential feature in All the Xperia it has launched lately, like Xz premium and XA1 PLUS..

Also there is no option of video calling from the dialer. I don't understand why Sony just skips these essential features. 

6 REPLIES 6
Visitor
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: Why there is no double tap to wake and sleep on My Xperia XA1 Plus.

Very disappointed Sony didn't include double tap. Even a 2015 $50 vivo y31 has double tap and gyroscope sensor. This phone is useless with VR

Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Re: Why there is no double tap to wake and sleep on My Xperia XA1 Plus.

By all means, feed this back to your Local support where it can be forwarded as customer feedback directly to the development team.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Learner
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Double touch to turn the screen off

Sony pls add the double touch to turn the screen off. To turn on we use fingerprint, but to turn off we'd rather double touch!

Love you much!

One time poster
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Double Tap to wake and sleep

Help help help

Anyone can please tell me if Xperia XA1 plus has an option Double tap to wake and sleep if yes then how would i enable it?

ThanksThinking Face

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Re: Double Tap to wake and sleep

@Hashamibnhabib wrote:

Help help help

Anyone can please tell me if Xperia XA1 plus has an option Double tap to wake and sleep if yes then how would i enable it?

ThanksThinking Face

No option.. pls dont waste your time on finding it

Apprentice
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

double tap to wake and sleep

Why there is no double tap to wake and sleep on My Xperia XA1 Plus??? ??