account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Touch screen problem xa1

SOLVED
Apprentice
Message 11 of 22
Message 11 of 22

Re: Touch screen problem xa1

this is a bad new! Thanks!

Learner
Message 12 of 22
Message 12 of 22

This is the 2 time I m getting the same problem on my Sony Xperia XA1. 1 time it was resolved when it was serviced at sony service center Banglore on 19 April 2018 . But now the same problem has occurred for 2 time that 2 within 2 months.

Relly fed up with this phone..... 

One time poster
Message 13 of 22
Message 13 of 22

Touch screen problem

my experia is on touch screen problem please tall me a solution for this problem otherwise I suggest all over the people to don't use any sony mobile phone. 

Inhabitant
Message 14 of 22
Message 14 of 22

Re: Touch screen problem xa1 plus

I have this problem too in my xperia xa1 plus the touch in not sensitive in right and left edges specially in tapping rather than sliding very bad issue sony phones mostly have many issues dissapointed by sony

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 15 of 22
Message 15 of 22

unfortunately I solved this problem by sending the terminal XA1 to scrap: Thanks to all!

Snv
One time poster
Message 16 of 22
Message 16 of 22

I am update my mobile version 7.0 to 8.0 then my mobile touch screen will not work for one side 

One time poster
Message 17 of 22
Message 17 of 22

Touch screen problem

V upset by the non responsive touch screen esp at the top n along the edges after I hv upgraded the Sony system according to its advice.just passed one year warranty one week only n the service support said it will cost over HK$1399 to replace new screen. Never buy Sony product again. From a Hong Kong user.

One time poster
Message 18 of 22
Message 18 of 22

Touch screen dont work system actually OREO

Touch screen dont work system actually OREO

Message 19 of 22
Message 19 of 22

Re: Touch screen dont work system actually OREO

@Meño19

Can you give us more details about your issue?

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

One time poster
Message 20 of 22
Message 20 of 22

have always looked over for Sony quality, but it has declined a lot, my touchscreen is horrible I bought this cellphone in January and it is a piece of crap, I would never buy anything from Sony again