account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

System not responding

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

System not responding

После последнего обновления телефон стал выдавать ошибку. System не отвечает. Как это исправить? 

After the last update, the phone began to give an error. System is not responding. How to fix it?

gt

2 REPLIES 2
One time poster
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: System not responding

There are hundreds of us with the same problem and these people do not give Their software is being released to us full of bugs. My one does not even go on at all. When I try to do a sofware flash with Emma and the loaded ROM, it tells me that the USB debugging mode is off. Useless these people. I'm sooy I sold my iPhone. Their support and updates NEVER do this.

Regular
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: System not responding

Try this, go to developer options or unlocked it by tapping the firmware build number 7 times after you unlocked it find the BACKGROUND PROCESS and set it to NO BACKGROUND PROCESS. and that’s it, hope it remedies the problem. This is what i did and so far i haven’t seen this problem again

PS. This is not a fix ok? Hope they fix it with an update and i apologize for my bad english.