account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Slow battery charging

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Slow battery charging

Yesterday I buy this smartphone. 3 hours smartphone is charging from 50% to 88%. Why so slowly?see in attachment. Screenshot_20180730-073801.png

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Slow battery charging

Wait for a month and let it learn.. Suggest you to keep charging and unplug time same all day and make sure battery care is on

Apprentice
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

I can't quickly upload my Xperia XA1 Plus

Hello. I have a Xperia XA1 Plus. Buy the UCH12 charger and do not appear to be charging quickly. Use applications to see how fast it loads and is at 1200 to 1500 mAh. And it takes over 4hs from 10% to 100% sometimes more. I don't know if the charger is fake or my device has a problem or if those are the fast charging times of Sony. Either way I want to know if my charger is fake or if my device fails. The battery care function is disabled and equal Way still without loading quickly. I'm from Argentina and as I speak with Sony Argentina. The UCH12W charger is not produced or sold in my country. Supposedly sells the UCH12 with the XZ1 and I bought one of those chargers online. But as I said no load fast as it does not exceed 1500 mADSC_0010.JPG