account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Process system isn't working .. Xperia XA1 plus

Apprentice
Message 41 of 62
Message 41 of 62

Re: Process system isn't working .. Xperia XA1 plus

no installing 3rd party launcher is not a solution either. 

there is no solution so far, and i lost my hopes, i dont think sony cares anymore xa1 plus, i dont think there Will be any update anymore, no fix...

Just next time dont buy sony like me. .. 

The only good side of this phone it is solid, i dropped a few times and it did not broken. 

Message 42 of 62
Message 42 of 62

I suggest you third party app because Nova Louncher solve my problem (process system not responding) that's why I told you. I don't think any developer is active on xa1 plus contact support. No official developer replying. Thanks for suggesting next time I will find a better smart phone. 

Enthusiast
Message 43 of 62
Message 43 of 62

Agree with @rengare, I dont think they are in mood to fix this. it may fix with third party i dont know but it wont be proper solution for sony mobile as most of the user like sony home app like me. They dont launch their good smartphones is many important region, dont fixing software problems, dont even considering that problems.. this thing is really sad for users who is using sony mobiles for years.. 

One time poster
Message 44 of 62
Message 44 of 62

Re: I always encounter this. And my phone hangs for awhile, sometimes it's super slow and non respon

"El proceso de sistema no funciona " este error me lo dice varias veces luego de bloquearse por un rato el celular, lo hizo un tiempo, l reinicie y dejo de hacerlo, ahora otra vez 

Como se puede solucionar ? 

The system process does not work" this error tells me several times after blocking the cell phone for a while, it did a time, l rebooted and stopped doing it, now again

How can it be solved?

gt

One time poster
Message 45 of 62
Message 45 of 62

Solved mine by going to the apps finding the system ui

and clear the cache

Then restart the phone 

Enthusiast
Message 46 of 62
Message 46 of 62

Already Tried that one.. Problem returns after some time.. 

Inhabitant
Message 47 of 62
Message 47 of 62

just revert to android 7

there is no bug in android 7

I myself did it

Inhabitant
Message 48 of 62
Message 48 of 62

I think this can solve the problem I used it a week ago and did not see this error untill yet

first unistall folder lock if you installed it

then turn of developer option in setting/system

then go to apps and in upeer right corner drop down the menu select reset app preferences and press ok

move to apss /show system find system ui and in storage clean cash

restart phone

if possible clean the cash of all system apps cash one by one I did this for 1/3 of apps no option for cleaning all the system cash as whole

you can use this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SS6-WHcKkg

Enthusiast
Message 49 of 62
Message 49 of 62

Already tried bro.. I even factory restored it. but after week it always came back... no luck Slightly frowning Face 

One time poster
Message 50 of 62
Message 50 of 62

İf we install android 7 release does it solve this problem? And how can we install android 7 release ?