account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Process system isn't working .. Xperia XA1 plus

Enthusiast
Message 21 of 59
Message 21 of 59

Re: Process system isn't working .. Xperia XA1 plus

Anyone found solution?? Does clean install through pc companion works?? Please reply

Apprentice
Message 22 of 59
Message 22 of 59

I did a software repair With xperia companion, and the problem still exist even with clean install, my Sony experience is very bad 😞

Enthusiast
Message 23 of 59
Message 23 of 59

Thanks for reply rengare bro.. You have saved my time Slightly smiling Face

Please look into this problem, if any moderate is here.. 

One time poster
Message 24 of 59
Message 24 of 59

Hi there,

I have updated today my XA1 plus to the latest version of android (as it request). Since then I can only restart/shut sown/screen pic . I can't even unlock the phone so I can't use Xperia companion .

I've got plenty of space, and it does the same on safe mode.

How can I repair it ? I'm afraid to loose my data and can't even backup it.

Apprentice
Message 25 of 59
Message 25 of 59

hello  people I changed my simcard and in last 3 days I only got 2 error, one for ZEDGE has stopped working at background, and the other one is system ui has stopped working, so far so good, my old Sim card was 8 years old,  so if your Sim is old too try to change and please give here a feedback about it,, so we will know this problem comes from old Sim cards or whatsoever  have a nice day

Edit :

okay it has been a week and the system process not responding error unfortunately continues where it is left from 😂😭🤬

One time poster
Message 26 of 59
Message 26 of 59

Any solution? My phone is 2 weeks old...wtblueblazes?!!

Apprentice
Message 27 of 59
Message 27 of 59

Screenshot_20180924-021010.png

Same problem here Happens continuously and is a new device has no more than two weeks 

Enthusiast
Message 28 of 59
Message 28 of 59

I have to restart my device at least 2 times a day to get rid of this error... please solve this problem ASAP... Crying Face

Talent
Message 29 of 59
Message 29 of 59

There is no permanent solution from sony until now,its sad But here is a work around which will fix it temporarily for some days or weeks Bring the powermenu by holding power button then,longpress on "restart" option until it restarts by itself,it will now enter "safemode" then again just normal restart your phone, problem will be solved for some days or even weeks. Repeat the same until sony fixes it

Talent
Message 30 of 59
Message 30 of 59

This is the only SOLUTION until sony fixes it.THAT'S IT.

THE END.