account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Process system isn't working .. Xperia XA1 plus

One time poster
Message 3 of 62
Message 3 of 62

Process system isn't working .. Xperia XA1 plus

Since i update to android 8.0,i used got error "process system not working ". I tried to repair by sony companion or reset factory but everything still the same. Fix it.... ..  .please! 

61 REPLIES 61
One time poster
Message 1 of 62
Message 1 of 62

Process System isn't responding

After update of Android 8, my phone hangs multiple time for some seconds and subject error appears on screen. Can someone advise how to resolve this? 

Emperor
Message 2 of 62
Message 2 of 62

Re: Process System isn't responding

@Umer127

Do you experience the same issue while in >>> safe mode

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Emperor
Message 4 of 62
Message 4 of 62

Re: Process system isn't working .. Xperia XA1 plus

@Binhwang

Do you have enough free internal storage ?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Enthusiast
Message 5 of 62
Message 5 of 62

happning with me too.. i have 20 Gb of free internal storage btw.. 

Apprentice
Message 6 of 62
Message 6 of 62

After the latest update still thit  error exist! 

One time poster
Message 7 of 62
Message 7 of 62

Same problem to my phone also. Im feed up of this problem.really i will never by sony phone onward. Really its my worst phone untile now.

One time poster
Message 8 of 62
Message 8 of 62

I too get this crash report frequently. Most often the mobile hangs if this crash report appears. Is there any way to solve this ? 

One time poster
Message 9 of 62
Message 9 of 62

System error

System error
Constantly produces a system error, the phone hangs. When already deal with this problem? ? ?

Ошибка системы

Постоянно выдаёт ошибку системы, телефон виснет. Когда уже разберётесь с этой проблемой? ? ? 

Screenshot_20180814-231225.png

Emperor
Message 10 of 62
Message 10 of 62

Re: System error

@Нюра

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.