account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Process system isn't working .. Xperia XA1 plus

Inhabitant
Message 51 of 62
Message 51 of 62

Re: Process system isn't working .. Xperia XA1 plus

this phone is sensitive and you may brick your phone I recomend you not to do so if you are amateur in this field please use the method I explaind in previous It is two week I haven,t  seen this problem

I have reverted succesfully the android of this phone to 7 and I may explain the method afterward

Message 52 of 62
Message 52 of 62

rooting is not a option because you lost security from sony and never get official updates. 

Enthusiast
Message 53 of 62
Message 53 of 62

this new build 48.1.A.2.101 didn't solve this problem either... Very disappointing Face with cold Sweat

Message 54 of 62
Message 54 of 62

The last update is only security patch. 

Enthusiast
Message 55 of 62
Message 55 of 62

Just sharing the customer's review on e-commerce website after this problem..!!

Capture.JPG

Highlighted
Regular
Message 56 of 62
Message 56 of 62

Try this, go to developer options or unlocked it by tapping the firmware build number 7 times after you unlocked it find the BACKGROUND PROCESS and set it to NO BACKGROUND PROCESS. and that’s it, hope it remedies the problem. This is what i did and so far i haven’t seen this problem again

PS. This is not a fix ok? Hope they fix it with an update and i apologize for my bad english.

Inhabitant
Message 57 of 62
Message 57 of 62

Re: Process System isn't responding

hello

I think updating xperia assist and support apps via google play will resolve the problem

if you check google play you will be notified for new update of xperia assist, just update it, excute it and activate smart cleaner restart phone

it is about 2 weeks I haven't seen this error hope not to see again

Learner
Message 58 of 62
Message 58 of 62

The worst thing I ever made - to buy two phones like this - xa1 plus. I don't know why, but first one worked perfectly for five months, but other one blowed up after first start with this problem. Now my five months old phone is showing this **bleep** periodically. Im going to think and try to find what goes wrong in two days, and why phone was OK for 5 months. This problem in sony's soft 100%. Got that problem on new device!!! I hate Sony now, and I never recommend this ugly brand for anyone. What a **bleep** shame a lot of people got same crush.

Learner
Message 59 of 62
Message 59 of 62

I'm going to close all sony soft on phone.

Inhabitant
Message 60 of 62
Message 60 of 62

just update xperia assist via google play go to apps find xperia assist and clean the cash and storage return to app excute it and activate smart cleaner restart the phone it works seamlessly