account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Process system isn't working .. Xperia XA1 plus

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 11 of 62
Message 11 of 62

Re: System error

Any admins reply here with solution.. Even i am having issue

One time poster
Message 12 of 62
Message 12 of 62

Re: Process system isn't working .. Xperia XA1 plus

Tengo el mismo problema que todos los de aquí, a partir de que actualicé el sistema a Android 8. Me aparece a cada rato que el proceso del sistema no funciona. ¿Qué hago? Eso no permite trabajar ni el uso de las apps y tengo más de 20 GB libres. 

I have the same problem as everyone here, since I updated the system to Android 8. It appears to me every time that the system process does not work. What I do? That does not allow working or the use of apps and I have more than 20 GB free.

gt

One time poster
Message 13 of 62
Message 13 of 62

I always encounter this. And my phone hangs for awhile, sometimes it's super slow and non responsive

Screenshot_20180724-140346.png

Learner
Message 14 of 62
Message 14 of 62

PROCESS SYSTEM ISN'T RESPONDING 😭☹️😞

PROCESS SYSTEM ISN'T RESPONDING 😭☹️😞

Learner
Message 15 of 62
Message 15 of 62

Re: PROCESS SYSTEM ISN'T RESPONDING 😭☹️😞

I keep getting this system error. I bought this device out from hardwork. From the little savings I have to price myself. Instead of giving happiness and satisfaction, it gave me stress instead!.. ☹️ The phone screen always malfunction. 😭😢

Learner
Message 16 of 62
Message 16 of 62

Re: PROCESS SYSTEM ISN'T RESPONDING 😭☹️😞

Now, the screen always malfunction. Keyboard also is not functioning well.. Haiiiiist tsk tsk ☹️😭

Apprentice
Message 17 of 62
Message 17 of 62

same bug , it popups very frequently, latest update did not fix it either.. we need a stable oreo this is frustating 😔

build number = 48.1.A.2.50

Message 18 of 62
Message 18 of 62

Did anyone try to perform a software repair using Xperia Companion? This will do a clean installation of the latest firmware and will also wipe your internal memory. Don't forget to backup using Xperia Companion, but preferably without adding apps or settings to the backup.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Learner
Message 19 of 62
Message 19 of 62

Hi, Rengare! ☺️

How's your day? I hope all is well! I tried to hard reboot my device.. I still encounter the error msg but not the frequent as before.. 

Apprentice
Message 20 of 62
Message 20 of 62

hi , here is what I found in, 

developer options > take a bug report

when I check it i found drobbox crashes in background i tought this might be the issue so I installed the beta version and restarted the Phone, unfortunately, it again gave error at some point, 

now I uninstalled the drobbox so far so good but we will see is it gonna hapen again, 

Screenshot_2018-08-31-01-45-14.jpg

EDIT 1: ok it is happening again ,maybe dropbox is not the issue 😔 the bug report is comlicated to read it is Around 17 mb txt file 😂😂