account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Please Share New update 48.1.A.2.109 Reviews

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Please Share New update 48.1.A.2.109 Reviews

Anyone who has installed this update please share reviews. Is there any problem fixed or just security patches? 

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: Please Share New update 48.1.A.2.109 Reviews

last update is only security patch.

One time poster
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

My device freezes alot it says system operating has stopped

My device freezes alot it says system operating has stopped

Visitor
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Have a xa1 plus after the last oreo 8.0.0 update (if i look in my system info i see the version what is same as the topic)

My battery doesnt charge as normal

Visitor
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

My last post got posted before i did finish writing but sınce this update my phone doenst charge as it used to be. Battery drain is extreme. When i look on other forums i see that manny people with xa1 plus single sim. Have the same. Problems after this. Update

PLEASE FIX IT!!! 😡 

One time poster
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Don't fix what's not broken!

Several times a day I have to stop installation and scheduling of already downloaded update 48.1.A.2.109 on my Xperia XA1 Plus. I like this phone fine the way it is and since it states there is no undoing the update, I refuse to install while I see complaints about the battery issue. Can anyone tell if it has been resolved, and if not, is there any way to stop the nag and block auto download/update?

Rookie
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

Re: Don't fix what's not broken!

@PattiSue wrote:

Several times a day I have to stop installation and scheduling of already downloaded update 48.1.A.2.109 on my Xperia XA1 Plus. I like this phone fine the way it is and since it states there is no undoing the update, I refuse to install while I see complaints about the battery issue. Can anyone tell if it has been resolved, and if not, is there any way to stop the nag and block auto download/update?

I don't have this problem after updated to last security patch 48.1.A.2.109. Just the opposite battery life has been increased very much. My battery is fulling up more fast and finishing more slow than before. I have an other problem. When I opening a game with xperia assist gaming actions is turned on with do not disturb, while I playing the game I take phone calls even it is coming from THIRD PARTY APPS like whatsapp. This is so bothering and annoying. The meaning of do not disturb is when you open it, it blocks any calls and messages and notifications too unless you didn't set special person you want to take calls from (called starred people). This is what it said to us but it doesn't work any android build number properly on this  phone!!!