account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

My Mobile doesn't start after the last update

Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

My Mobile doesn't start after the last update

Dear guys after my last update with 5 hours my mobile keeps restarting and then it shut down and don't want to be open again i tried software repair but it doens't work can anyone help me 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: My Mobile doesn't start after the last update

plug in in charge and left for 4 hour. if it starts then ok if it doesn't then try software repair again. if both are not working then go to your nearest service centre.

Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

thanks for your concern i did all what you said and it didn't work there is no any service center specialized in sony near to me so i think that my mobile is gone 

Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

go to local mobile shop and ask the problem and if he can repair then told him to do.