account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

I recently got software update and later my mobile is not getting charged. It started producing heat

One time poster
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

I recently got software update and later my mobile is not getting charged. It started producing heat

Very very worst. Why you are providing the updates in order to make money using your service center?  Very very bad. I think that's why my Friends are not choosing and referring Sony Products. 

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: I recently got software update and later my mobile is not getting charged. It started producing

@Surenth wrote:

Very very worst. Why you are providing the updates in order to make money using your service center?  Very very bad. I think that's why my Friends are not choosing and referring Sony Products. 

Try in safe mode

Visitor
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

After 48.1.A.2.50 update phone charges at 4 hours

Hello everyone, I'm G3421 user and my phone charges too slow after the last update. I have tried;

-Charging while closed yet takes 4 hours, 

-Disabling battery care but also takes 4 hours to charge, 

-Restarting the phone after plugging charger and it still takes 4 hours, 

to charge. Also using 3G mode since 4.5G is buggy on 8.0. Anything i can do? 

Apprentice
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

Problems After 48.1.A.2.50 update

Hi,After 48.1.A.2.50 update my charging time is high and my phone is getting hot, please check the problem.

It's really boring

Emperor
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

Re: After 48.1.A.2.50 update phone charges at 4 hours

@New_SonyUser

How about in >>> safe mode and when the phone it's turned off?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

@Surenth@Alinasr@New_SonyUser

are you using an original sony charger or 3rd party?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

Yes (i mean original), I'm using UCH-12 which came with the phone.

One time poster
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

Battery Draining Fast Issue

Good Day Team,

i Bought a New XA1 Plus, i have charged the mobile for past 10 minute enthough single percent was not charged, also the battery was dry very fast whith in 20 minutes 10 percent was dry.

Can any one please provide the solution..

Thanks in advance...