account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Does Sony Xperia XA1 Plus Dual (Gold, 32GB) have volte support

Talent
Message 11 of 16
Message 11 of 16

Re: Enable volte

Volte is there, settings>network & internet>mobile network>enable volte button>done.

If u live in india,then be sure only jio support volte for xa1plus.airtel & others still doesn't released volte for this device.

Message 12 of 16
Message 12 of 16

VoLte not support for airtel,voda n idea

VoLte network is available for Airtel, Vodafone and Idea but there is no upgrade for these networks except Jio. Why Above network don't support VoLte where Jio Support VoLte in XA1 Plus. Even no software upgrades are available to enable VoLte for above network, what the use of using Xperia mobile if it is not supported 

One time poster
Message 13 of 16
Message 13 of 16

Does Sony Xperia XA1 Plus Dual (blue, 32GB) have volte support

Does my xperia xa1 plus blue 4gb ram have volte. I purchased the mobile in UAE currently using in India Jio network provider

Message 14 of 16
Message 14 of 16

Re: Does Sony Xperia XA1 Plus Dual (blue, 32GB) have volte support

Yes all xperia Xa1 plus have volte. 

Visitor
Message 15 of 16
Message 15 of 16

I'm using XPERIA XA1 PLUSE in INDIA, and also use jio sim still I'm not found option for volte and istade that i have to use jio voice app. 

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 16 of 16
Message 16 of 16

I try all trick which mention in comments but i can't find option for volte