account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Charging problem

One time poster
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Charging problem

Charging speed is very slowly 

5 REPLIES 5
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Charging problem

Hi @JeyaGuru, sorry to hear about this. Slightly frowning Face

How long does it to take you to charge the device to full from 0%?

According to the environmental document it takes around 4.5 hours from 0% to 100% when the device is powered off and when charging it using the included wall mounted charger that was included together with your device.

You can try charging the device when it's powered off and see if it charges faster and you can also try charging it in safe mode, when downloaded applications aren't loaded.

Let me know if that helps!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Visitor
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Slow charging

充電速度慢

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Hi @Asf682, sorry to hear that you experience the same behaviour. Slightly frowning Face

Your question has been translated to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

I asked @JeyaGuru a couple of questions, could you please take a look at my reply to this user and get back to me with how it went?

Thank you! Slightly smiling Face

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Rookie
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Charge mobile but charger level is down 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Valan, sorry to hear about this. Slightly frowning Face

Do I understand correctly that even when you charge the device, it's not charging fast enough so the battery percentage decreased when plugged into the charger?

If that is the behaviour that you are experiencing, are you using the charger and cable that was included together with your device? If you are, do you have a friend, colleague or family member that also have an Xperia device and you can see if you can borrow their charger? Just so we can see if there is something wrong with your charger or not.

You can also try and restart your device in safe mode and see if you experience the same behaviour. In this mode, all your downloaded applications won't be loaded and it will tell us if any of them is the culprit.

Let me know how it goes!