account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

About updating apps

Visitor
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

About updating apps

I am unable to update apps from Play Store what am I supposed to do?

2 REPLIES 2
Emperor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: About updating apps

@Hevin 

move the apps back to the internal storage and try again. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: About updating apps

I'm also having issues regarding updating my Xperia XA1 Plus. This has been ongoing for more than 2 or 3 months now. I found a solution but this isn't permanent in my case. 

- Remove google account

- Go to Apps & notifications -> App info. Click the 3 dot and select show system

- Clear cache and data of Download Manager, DownloadAgent, Downloads

- Restart Phone

At first this will work, but eventually it won't still update all my applications. I even tried your suggestion to revert apps to internal storage, but this doesn't help too. Please help me. I'm not sure if doing a factory reset will fix this and I'm also worried that it might cause my phone's warranty to be void. Thank you very much.